Thursday, October 14, 2010

Productive High


I need to figure out a way to convince myself that I am being productive even when im not physically being productive...Because money never sleeps...bullshit never stops, and most people never change...i have to be productive 24/7...but when i sleep and I wake up..i convince myself that those precious hours I took to renew my body are a waste..that I could have been doing something during those 8 or 9 hours. I guess then it catches up to you..the non sleep thing...and then you crash..and you cant or don't feel like doing ANYTHING for like a week. Ive been in somewhat vacation mode for the past week...week and a half..ive been a spoiled little princess...clothes, shoes, watches, parties, great friends, amazing food. It's like all my hard work paid off this last week..Which is why i keep trying to convince myself that my productivity is the reason all this is happening. I know my closest friends see it, because I share everything with them..so i guess its okay to ask them every once in a while "am i being productive" and "tell me how i am". Thanks friends. I love you.

xoxo
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment