Saturday, October 16, 2010

I keep having Nightmares

The last couple of days I have been having some pretty weird nightmares. I haven't dreamed ANY dreams in a really long time, so to be suddenly dreaming about these things out of no where...i trust that it is because I should be aware of something. I always trust my gut. I always trust signs...i trust that angels exist...and i trust when i see same digits..ex. 11:11 or 10:10 or my store receipt is $7.77....But, lately i've changed my routine..for some reason..
My dreams have basically been a metaphor for the state my unconscious mind has been in. Although i've been really happy lately..it basically is telling me there are people around me that are fake and that are going to be the cause..or loss for that matter in a large investment that's going to happen. A couple days ago I had a dream about a cut on my ankle that kept getting worse and worse every time someone would say "what happened to your ankle?" and then I had a dream that someone was shooting at me and everyone around me, and I convinced the person shooting to not shoot me. But, everyone else got shot. Then last night I had a dream that i was staring at a fireplace in a living room and there was no fire but there were evil spirits around and the lights kept flashing off and when i would say out loud "i have angels" the spirits went away and the lights came back on.
I dont know exactly what I am supposed to be doing because of these dreams...but this is what the meaning supposedly is...

The first dream about the cut ankle says this:
"To dream that you have a cut, suggests that you are being let down or being undermined. Alternatively, it refers to feminine sexuality and feminine attitudes toward sex. In particular, if the cuts are on your legs, then it symbolizes an imbalance. You are unable to stand up for yourself."
2nd meaning to this dream...
Dreams in which you cut yourself or see cuts bear a very complex significance. They may refer to something that is wrong, unnecessary or not wanted in your waking life which you have to remove before achieving an emotional balance.

Then the dream about someone shooting me says this:
Someone who has a gun meas someone who has some power.
Shooting means sending messages not usually good news.
If it is you that’s being shot, you may feel that, in waking life, you are being victimised in some way.

I've been laying low lately...watching everything around me..because I am one to let something huge go over my head before I finally see what it is...but by then it's too late. All of these dreams are making me aware of people around me. What does this all mean? I guess I have to just be careful..Lets just say I have a lot of "new friends" around me.

xoxo
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment